Pages

Friday, August 08, 2014

A change


I have not deserted you!
But as I have now moved from Coromandel Valley I am now blogging from "A little bit Moore" the address being http://marymagadelaide.blogspot.com.au/   
Am enjoying the beginning of this engaging  ministry at St Mary Magdalene's, Adelaide...why not come and visit us on Sunday at 9 a.m....contemporary Anglo Catholic    or 10.30....Traditional yet modern bells and smells!
I also still maintain my personal blog stephenclarks.blogspot.com.au....   but have not been too regular of late. Will try to do better
New parish is good, worship is good.
And I get tired!

1 comment:

a joyful noise said...

Change is good they tell us but usually we fight to keep the old ways. The Holy Spirit is wooing us to open up our hearts and receive HIS NEW WINE and be willing to share with others.